Edwina Cowdery has recently completed a Masters of Applied Positive Psychology at the University of Melbourne. She has a background in facilitation, training and organisational development. She is also a kitchen poet, which means she’s always aiming to fit creative activities into her busy daily schedule. Edwina shares about making sense of loss and weaving together creativity and the rigour of psychological science to continue to shape her life story with meaning and purpose.
• Edwina Cowdery Website: www.poeticwellbeing.com.au
• Edwina Cowdery Instagram: @poeticwellbeing
• Poem by Mary Oliver “The Summer Day”
• Poem by Robert Frost “The Road Not Taken”: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44272/the-road-not-taken
• Poem by Edwina Cowdery written for her father (shortlisted as part of the Red Room poetry competition for school in 2018):
If you enjoyed this episode of Empowered Conversations, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to hear more empowering stories. I would also love it if you could LEAVE A REVIEW so that more people can find the podcast and be inspired!
Learn more about Suzi Petrozzi’s work and some of her online empowerment programs at https://suzipetrozzi.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.